Bookgasms Book Blog's Reviews > Lies

Lies by Aleatha Romig

bookshelves: ratula

You guys!! I have just been Aleatha’d again!!! Lies was absolutely phenomenal! It was sexy, intense and so full of twists and turns it made my head spin. I am legit obsessed with Araneae and Sterling and their intense connection!! I never wanted this book to end! And what an ending!! OMG - Promises can't come soon enough!

I thought Secrets was incredible but I could not believe how much more I loved Lies. This series just gets better and better as not only is the chemistry between Araneae and Sterling combustible, but the growing mystery and intrigue has my mind racing. Without giving away any spoilers, after that shocking ending in Secrets, we now know who Araneae is and the reason why danger is following her at every turn and what exactly Sterling will do to protect her. But with another OMG cliffy I can't wait to see what happens in Promises!!

Gah!! I am so addicted to this series!! It just keeps blowing my mind as more secrets and revelations are coming out from Araneae's past and the reason why she was forced into hiding. Romig does a fantastic job in constantly whetting our appetite for more as she drops juicy tidbits in mindblowing fashion, while further developing the emotional connection between Sterling and Araneae. I am enthralled and consumed and can't wait for more! Bravo! 5 stars! ~Ratula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lies.

Finished Reading