Pam Funke's Reviews > The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg

This review is my honest opinion and I was not paid for this service.

The Tehran Initiative was a captivating thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This is one book that I could not put down as I had to know what was going to happen next. Reading this book like others written by Joel C Rosenberg makes you wonder if it is all possible. Many of the events that transpire in the book are also real live events going on in the world today. Although real life does not end in the way that it does in his books, they are very plausible in what could very well transpire one day.

The Tehran Initiative continues where The Twelfth Imam left off. Mr. Rosenberg's writing style allows you to pick up and read and still know what is going on without having read any of the others in the series. I like how Mr. Rosenberg pulls you into the story as though you are really there. His descriptive writing style allows the reader to be able to picture every moment of the story. He has wonderfully developed characters that Mr. Rosenberg allows the reader to fall in love with.Mr. Rosenberg's vast religious knowledge, current event knowledge and cultural knowledge helps to make the story not only enjoyable, but believable.This book will leave you not only thinking, but wanting more.

I recommend this book to anyone who wants not only a good read, but enjoys a fast-paced Christian thriller with tons of action.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tehran Initiative.

January 10, 2012 – Shelved