Maura's Reviews > Stiffed

Stiffed by Joanne Schwehm

Joanne Schwehm is absolutely a one-click author for me (I always like to disclose upfront because I never want to come off as a "biased" reviewer). I like the way she writes and I have absolutely enjoyed the Prescott Family.

STIFFED is the 4th story in the Prescott Series AND IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE!!! It can be read as a stand-alone as long as you know that the Prescott Family is everything you would think an "All-American" family is.

I crushed on Jack from the very first time he was mentioned way back when because he checks all of my boxes. Looks good in a suit - check Is kind and empathetic - check Looks good in jeans and rolled up sleeves - check Is business savvy - check This man can do no wrong in my book.

STIFFED is a fast and fabulous read. It has humor, romance, sexy times, and Pop Rocks (seriously, Pop Rocks are an under appreciated candy). It is everything I wanted it to be and so much more. It is right in my wheelhouse and is a book that I will absolutely be reading again in the future.

JACK,JACK,JACK!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stiffed.

November 15, 2018 – Shelved