Jessica Figueroa's Reviews > The Christmas Layover

The Christmas Layover by Robert Tate Miller

bookshelves: adult, arc, contemporary, holiday-reads, netgally, romance, winter-reads

Ally is on her way to NYC to have the wedding of her dreams when a snowstorm derails her plans and becomes the start to lot of revealed bad news. While the plane is grounded in a small town Bethlehem the passengers have to wait for the news to get back on track they will stay with host families. She didn't expect to like the town, make new friends and maybe even fall in love in this small town but the storm will pass and she will eventually have to go back to where she came from.

You know what this reminds me of every cheesy hallmark movie out there but I can't help but love this book all the more. I loved getting to know the characters and seeing the type of things this small town had to offer. I loved that connection between Ally and Jake and that it was a clean sort of romance. I loved the connections being made between people as well with making news friends and this was just a sweet book to read. If your a fan of cheesy christmas hallmark movies but in book form where its not just that one hour and a half fix, and really gets into the story and characters then you'll want to pick this book up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christmas Layover.

November 14, 2018 – Started Reading