✩ Ashley ✩'s Reviews > Dumplin'

Dumplin' by Julie   Murphy

bookshelves: to-read, young-adult, contemporary, summer

‪I cheated. 🙉

I watched it. 🙈

I LOVED IT! 🙊

Netflix’s Dumplin’ is SO GOOD! I’m definitely reading the book so I can live it over and slowly savor it :):):)‬

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dumplin'.

November 14, 2018 – Shelved
November 14, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
November 28, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult
November 28, 2018 – Shelved as: contemporary
May 26, 2019 – Shelved as: summer

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena i didn't even know this was a movie! i knew about the book but i never planned on reading it. guess i'll have to read it now before watching the movie.

✩ Ashley ✩ I saw the trailer but didn’t realize when the release date was so I was super excited when it popped up last night!! I read “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” prior to the movie so this time I decided to flip the order ☺️

message 3: by Em (new)

Em I’m waiting until after I read the book to watch this, but it is hard to resist because I typically watch every book to movie adaption I can. 😂 I have a centuries long TBR and I know it’s going to be forever until I read this, but watching the movie beforehand ruins the whole thing for me

✩ Ashley ✩ I actually think I’ll like the book better now because I loved the portrayal so much :) Usually that’s not how I feel when I cheat haha

TheYALibrarian OMG I didn't know there was a Dumplin adaptation on Netflix!!! I'm totally watching it tonight!!

✩ Ashley ✩ Did you watch it?!