Connie's Reviews > The Christmas Layover

The Christmas Layover by Robert Tate Miller

I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This was just so adorable. I totally loved the premise of this story. The back of the book told of a city that opened it's residents' homes to a flight that was diverted during 9/11. I guess I really never stopped to think about situations where planes are diverted to small towns happening. In this story it was due to a snow storm though. I just loved the Christmas themed second chance romance. Both Jake and Ally had a fantastic story. I was able to read it in an afternoon. I really hated to put the e-reader down, it was so enjoyable.

This book was written in a dual POV format. It helps me as a reader to understand the characters' actions so much better. I highly recommend this story to anyone. This is a wonderfully clean Christmas romance that you will want to read over and over. It will play like a movie in your mind.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christmas Layover.

Finished Reading