Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Mafia King

Mafia King by Bella J.

Well, Ms. Bella J. definitely wrote a powerful story in Mafia King that rocked cover to cover and jacked me up completely before dropping me off a cliff! Now I'm dying inside because I barely have any answers to how it's going to pan out after a HUGE twist came out of nowhere so I'm barely holding it together. Needless to say, she's near the top of my list of authors trying to KILL ME DEAD, and hash tagged #EVILWHOREQUEEN (can't use the whole w word on Amazon or they won't publish the review so you’ll have to use your imagination there). Anyway, Antonio is the head of his powerful family, and finds himself with a broken girl out of the blue. They know that she's been sold into slavery, but doesn't know who has had her, because she can barely talk from fear. They have to figure it out soon, as it's dangerous, and they're getting notes threatening them, not to mention, she's stirring things up in Antonio. So yeah, that's all that I'm willing to give away about that, but trust me, there's so much more to this story. Obviously there's crazy angst that made it hard to breathe at times, on top of chaos of the twists & suspense because human trafficking ain't no joke, or for the faint of heart. And Doe's PTSD is realistic in the telling which made me have to put the story down at times because of my heart breaking. Anyway, I NEED the next part of this story like yesterday, and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL, but remember it's not an easy story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mafia King.

November 12, 2018 – Started Reading