Emma's Reviews > A Demon Made Me Do It

A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King

Jan 09, 2012

bookshelves: r2r, ya-pnr, loved-it
Read from January 09 to 10, 2012

I received this book through R2R and have to say I couldn't put the book down it was so good.

Liora/Lucky were a very interesting character, having been split by evil demons when they were 12. I found it interesting how Ms. King showed the beauty of humanity through Liora and the fierce almost vigilanty feeling you get from Lucky, who's wanting vengence for her friends death.

Kieron was a good character as well, able to figure out that something was amiss with his "girlfriends" and putting it together. Sometimes he was a little hard to believe, I think maybe it's because we knew he was lying to Liora through most of the book and at times even to Lucky (even tho she was quicker to figure that out). I thought his sacrifice at the end did prove his feeling to LiLu which bumped him up a notch.

Bones was my fav. character, his love for Lucky was real and undemanding and in the end he left me completely heartbroken. I hope he has a big role in the next book. Please!

Anyway, if you are looking for a good Demon book I recommend this one and look forward to reading the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Demon Made Me Do It.

Suzanne I like your pet name "LiLu" lol