Erin's Reviews > Seriously... I'm Kidding

Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

Jan 09, 2012

Read in January, 2012

I love Ellen. After listening to this audiobook I still love Ellen! Some people don't normally find her that amusing. To those people I say, "You're stupid." Just kidding. If you didn't think that was funny, then you might not like this book. But to me, it was laugh-out-loud hilarity the whole way through. A few jokes were even so funny that I kept reliving them afterwards and going around town laughing sporadically. It is probably best that I just let people think that I'm laughing at them rather than explaining about how I'm laughing at Ellen's joke about "getting back on the horse" where she preteded she was actually getting back on those little merry-go-round pay coin-pay horses outside of the grocery store.
I love Ellen and I record her show every day because it makes me happy! The best is when SHE starts laughing. I crack-up forever. I'm seriously still laughing at this time when Debra Messing was on about 5 years ago and a recorder-playing man dressed in a soldier suit started cheerfully walking by. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amAl29... This clip doesn't quite do it justice because it doesn't show the interruption, but maybe it will make you laugh anyway. If you've read this far then you must be a friend or just have a lot of time on your hands! :0) (I kinda went off on a tangent!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seriously... I'm Kidding.