♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme's Reviews > A Summit City Christmas

A Summit City Christmas by Ethan Day

liked it
bookshelves: m-m, short-story, romance, the-romance-reviews

The Romance Review

Boone is back! Boone's snarky remarks, kooky friends and funny family never cease to make me laugh. In this fun short story, we see Boone trying to keep his neurotic behaviours under control as they bring two families together – his and Wade's. Wade is his manly stable self. He's the only calm shelter amongst the whirlwind cast of characters. Even Wade's sister is a bit on edge with her Tasmanian Devil children.

Mr. Day creates a warm family holiday piece where the family eccentricities add flavour to the day's festivities. The story is filled with laughter and joy and brought a smile to my face. Amidst all the holiday cheer, we are still treated to smexy scenes with Boone and Wade getting it on. They haven't lost their energetic passion for each other yet. They will be the two old lovers in a nursing home, chasing after each other and getting yelled at to keep it down. The story climaxes at a lovely gift Wade offers Boone.

With family and friends to witness, the first Christmas with both families together is a smashing success. I recommend this feel good book to m/m lovers who want a taste of a merry family gathering.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Summit City Christmas.

Started Reading