Ariane Trelaun's Reviews > Finding Your Way in a Wild New World: Reclaim Your True Nature to Create the Life You Want

Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha N. Beck

F 50x66

Since the first moment I heard her speak, in person, at an Oprah-sponsored thing in San Francisco in October 2008, I have been completely hooked on Martha Beck. I was sneary of the whole life-coach idea, but then she opened her mouth and I realized: holy shit, she's on the Team! Here's my blog about it, written when I started reading Finding Your Way: http://tinyurl.com/ke4kzt7

I LOVED Finding Your Way -- it's exactly what I needed to read right now, at the start of this big Water Dragon year of creation and play. I know I'll be keeping the book close all year long, referring back to it, using my notes in the pages and my answers to the many questions embedded in the text as I wayfind my path.

So good!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Your Way in a Wild New World.

January 9, 2012 – Started Reading
January 9, 2012 – Shelved
February 20, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jo Self Link to your review not working. I love reading reviews from Martha Beck lovers like me nearly as much as I love reading Martha's books. :-)

Ariane Trelaun Thanks so much for letting me know the link wasn't working, Jo! I've updated it in the Review above, and here it is, too, one more time, for good measure: http://tinyurl.com/ke4kzt7

xo