Emily's Reviews > See You in My Dreams

See You in My Dreams by Jess Dee

Jan 09, 2012

bookshelves: betrayal, erotic-book-a-z, series, own-kindle

With the promise of complete privacy, Rockstar Nathan Pace finds a woman in his room.

Sophie Butler is mortified when she realizes that there is someone in the room she has been cleaning, what is worse he is naked as the day he was born, and she can't take her eyes off him.

Nathan quickly realizes that Sophie has no clue who he is and one glimpse of her eyes has him reeling. He has been dreaming about her for ten years, intrigued, scared, and about to combust, Nathan acts on impulse wanting to see if she is the woman of his dreams.

Thoroughly engaging story, loved it. Both have been dreaming of one another and are reluctant to share that information, thinking the other will think they are crazy. I liked that Nathan tries to get Sophie to see him as he truly is, without the stage persona. Steamy read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read See You in My Dreams.

Quotes Emily Liked

“I’m the man who said goodbye to you earlier, then realized he couldn’t let you go. The same man who wants to make love to you all over again. Every single day of my life.”
Jess Dee, See You in My Dreams