Krisz's Reviews > Down & Dirty: Dex

Down & Dirty by Jeanne St. James

F 50x66

bookshelves: beta-read

I couldn't see it coming.
Of all the DAMC men he was some kind of a black horse for me before reading his story. I couldn't really get a feel of him in the previous books. So it's just right the author gave me the biggest surprise with this one. The one thing I would've never thought of.
I can't really say I liked Brook but I'm not interested in reading about heroes/heroines who can pass as carbon copies of one another either. She surely was a unique woman thus being a great addition to the DAMC women's already colorful personalities.
What I liked about Dex was first and foremost that I got to know him and hey, he turned out to be a great guy. He had to discover his own tastes and feelings Brooke evoked in him.

What I really found outstanding in this book was all the shocking secrets and facts that had been revealed. For me the underlying story was the main attraction this time and Brook and Dex's romance was just the runner-up.
I can only say I love D. He still tries so hard to keep up the facade but his scenes with Violet were just.....adorable. Cracked me up so bad.

So once again a very good, well written MC story by Jeanne St. James with a great plot to top it off.
A definite recommendation from me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down & Dirty.

July 5, 2018 – Started Reading