MELISSA *Mel Reader*'s Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

bookshelves: arcs

4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Entangled Publishing)

-"You're my fucking world. My heart beats for you. Only you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seth "Ghost" Warren and his wife Macy have been married for about six months. They are crazy in love and excited to begin their future together. Macy is ready to start a family, and is hoping to get pregnant soon. They are enjoying being newlyweds and their everyday life as a couple. Seth is still a tattoo artist at Dermamania with his best friend Brian Ross. He's happy with his daily routine, and then a blast from the past calls with an offer he's not sure he can turn down. His old band In the Slaughter has asked him to come back and do a show in Austin with them. He'd once been their lead guitarist until some drama happened. He'd always loved how it felt to be on stage, and he realized he missed it. This could be his one chance to relive his glory days. Macy figures this gig could be an opportunity for some baby making fun with her gorgeous, bald, inked, pierced, badass husband. She plans to take full advantage of this time together and her hot man!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-God, he always managed to start that melting in her chest, that warm glow that spread out until every part of her was heated and trembling for him.

-Everything about him soothed her soul, from the adoration written plainly in his dark, dark brown eyes to the intensity of his words.

-Home. It wasn't just an expression. It was where he belonged, it was the place he'd spent his entire fucking life trying to find. He had it now. With her, he had it at last.

-He loved that woman more than anything else in the world. She was his heart.

-Sometimes he couldn't believe she was real and she wanted him. But God, how she did.

-She still trembled for him after all this time, and he still burned for her. He always would. This woman held all the power in the world to destroy him, and like an idiot he'd willingly given it to her- but even if someday she used it, he'd have no regrets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Breathless is book 8 in the Ross Siblings series. It's a sexy, short novella featuring Ghost & Macy from Leave Me Breathless. This is my favorite couple in the series so I was thrilled to get more of these characters I adore! Ghost is still just as delicious, and he still likes to get steamy in his GTO. ;)) They are still deeply in love and as passionate as ever. I really enjoyed this story, and returning to this series!

***NOW AVAILABLE***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

November 8, 2018 – Shelved
November 8, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
November 8, 2018 – Shelved as: arcs
November 10, 2018 – Started Reading
November 12, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Fantastic review and teasers my dear ❤️❤️

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Thanks Deanna! :))xoxo

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wonderful review Melissa!

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Thanks Sharon! :Dxx

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ A-mazing review and art my dear! xoxx

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Thanks SueBee! :))xoxo