Jaclyn's Reviews > Magic Under Stone

Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore

Jan 09, 2012

(Review from the author)

Magic Under Stone FAQ:

Will there be another book?
I really felt I could have written a third book, but I was asked to wrap it up in this book, so I certainly tried, but there is no Big! Conclusive! Epilogue! I don't know when I'll have the time but I'd love to write something about the characters after this, perhaps a novella e-book or something if nothing else. The thing about a good world is, it's hard to ever want to leave! And yet, there are new stories to explore. I still feel pretty happy with how this book worked out.

What other countries is this released in?
As far as I've been told, only the US and Canada, with this cover, although I've seen it reported as coming in Spain on some Spanish blogs.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Under Stone.

01/31 marked as: read

Regina are you working on a new story then^^

Luminea I'd sure like to read another book (novella, ebook, whatever) about these characters! :)

Dara Oh, please write an ebook novella! The ending left off with so many questions. I want to see what happens to Annalie and Hollen...and the rest of them!

Lark of The Bookwyrm's Hoard I would really love to see a third book, or at least a novella. And as I mentioned in my review, I'd REALLY like to see more about Ifra and the jinn in general.

Elevetha The Bookwyrm's Hoard wrote: "I would really love to see a third book, or at least a novella. And as I mentioned in my review, I'd REALLY like to see more about Ifra and the jinn in general."

THIS! ^^^^^^^

Oh, yes, please!

I would love a book about Ifra or the jinn.