Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

Ghost and Macy are probably tied with Brian and Candace for my favorite couple of this series and I wholly enjoyed getting to see more of their life in Breathless . I loved the way Lynn tackled the difficulties that can crop up in a relationship when it comes to old wounds and the struggles of change, and how true-to-character they both were in dealing with them. But the most fun was in seeing their connection again and feeling those same butterflies that appear when this couple appears on the pages.

As with any novella, I wanted more. I'm ravenous for this group of friends and seeing into their lives at every opportunity we can get and I hope Lynn keeps delving back into this world and building on it. The bad boy nature of Ghost and the reserved Macy were just as I expected them to be even in domesticity, and I love their unique dynamic and how they've made it work. And seeing them think of babies brought a warmness to my heart. If you've missed this couple as much as I have, you'll enjoy getting a glimpse back into their world and I think you'll be like me in wishing there was more, more, more of them.

**Received an early copy; this had no bearing on my opinions**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

November 8, 2018 – Shelved