Lana Birky's Reviews > Scandal in Spades

Scandal in Spades by Wendy LaCapra

This has been reviewed a number of times from front to back so I will keep it simple. Giles Langley, Marquess of Bromton aka Spades is an arrogant, pompous, handsome, wealthy, honorable bastard. Katherine Stanley is the least marriageable woman in England & sister to Percival Stanley, Earl of Markham aka Hearts (one of Bromton's best friends).

The story flows along so smoothly that you don't even realize you are turning pages. The supporting cast of characters are so interesting & endearing & I hope to see more books telling their stories. Giles & Katherine have such an electric connection & the humor in their journey leaves you smiling. I loved the emotional moment Giles had with his Mother & the proof that forgiveness is never too late to offer or give.

I found everything I enjoy in a romance novel - charismatic characters, sexy flirting, lusty love & most of all a scandalously HEA ending! I highly recommend this read & I look forward to reading more wonderful books from Wendy LaCapra!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scandal in Spades.

November 7, 2018 – Started Reading