Shaunta's Reviews > Mated to the Claws: A MC Bear Shifter Romance

Mated to the Claws by Laura Wylde

liked it

I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand I enjoyed the short read and on the other I didn't. The heroine Clara had no backbone and seemed overall kind of weak to me unless it came to one thing. She accepted her fate with the hero even when she had reservations about it and just "rolled over" she didn't seem real to me. The hero while he was marginally better then the antagonist "his brother" wasn't really all that better and his pushy attitude toward her being his mate just because they slept together was hard to swallow. That part didn't make sense to me because that meant a claiming and being mates but wouldn't that mean his brother claimed and mated every girl he was with? Where was the biker aspect? These guys acted like drug King pins be and one had a motorcycle. This needed a editor run through again because the name Michael (hero) was in several places that Mathew (antagonist) should have been plus a few sentence mishaps. Based on the contacts this book is for a mature audience. As an independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock with her own thoughts and opinions I give this book 3.5 hearts.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mated to the Claws.

Finished Reading