Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Forward Progress

Forward Progress by S.R. Grey

bookshelves: grey-sr, 2019-blog-tour-read, pr-enticing-journey-book, kindle-doc, reviewed-bookbub

Eden Vetterly has baggage. Not the baggage you might think, more like responsibilities. Responsibilities she is trying really hard to meet but never quite gets there.

Graham Tettersaw is a former football star with a second chance at stardom. That second chance comes with some stipulations, one of those being Eden Vetterly.

Let the games begin :)

So the blurb tells you basically what the plot/gist of this story is so I don’t need to say much on that. I will say that I enjoyed myself a lot reading this story but I wasn’t that happy with the change of plans the team thru out there to Eden and Graham. It just didn’t make for a very good conflict. IMO, it came across kinda dumb. Especially the reason behind the team’s about turn. The story lost a little shine for that for me but not enough to cancel out all the other good things. Just a tiny little bleep lol

I love the author's voice. She makes the stories fun to read. It isn't a chore to pick up one of her books and just read for an entire afternoon. Eden and Graham had great personalities and sparks flew all around!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forward Progress.

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra Johnson Sooooo, its adult?
It sounds like a fun read, but there isn't enough on the synopsis to know if it is an adult romance.