Kahea's Reviews > Dangerous Beauty

Dangerous Beauty by J.T. Geissinger

4195039
***4 Stars***

Hmmmm. Definitely didn’t expect all that.

Not that it’s a bad thing in any way, just...surprising.

But, I’m definitely intrigued enough to see how everything plays out for Naz and Eva.

Being a fan of the Bad Habit series, I’m already in love with Naz, who I’d previously known as Barney, and was thrilled when it was announced that he would get his own HEA (especially after all he went through) and I have to say I love the man even more now than I did then. Honorable, quick thinking and a little quirky, he kinda hit all the right buttons for me. Eva is a strong woman. After what she’s survived, one would expect her to have broken, but she hasn’t and has a positive outlook on life.

Their relationship, thus far, was a bit of a surprise, but a fun one that is an interesting mix of insta and slow burn. I loved their bantering and how they just seemed to flow together, even when they probably shouldn’t have. The crazy they go through definitely brings them closer and I’m more than curious to see what else is in store for them and how they will weather that storm.

If you haven’t guessed, this one ends on a cliffy of sorts. I didn’t know going in, and though I do prefer knowing that I’ll be getting a cliffhanger it wouldn’t have deterred me since I really wanted more of Naz and love the authors writing, so total no brainer. There were some things (non Nazand Eva things) that had me going hmmm, but not enough to mess with my enjoyment of their story or the need to see what will be coming for them in the next installment!

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Beauty.

November 6, 2018 – Shelved
March 25, 2019 – Shelved as: reviewed
March 25, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
March 25, 2019 – Shelved as: triggers
March 25, 2019 – Shelved as: trilogy

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it