Debra's Reviews > Her Final Confession

Her Final Confession by Lisa  Regan

bookshelves: netgalley, traveling-sister-reads

Another solid, well thought out and perfectly paced book by Regan!!

When Gretchen Palmer turns herself in for the murder of a young man found shot and with a photo pinned to his back, Josie does not believe it. True, Gretchen keeps to herself and doesn't share much about her life, but she has been a trusted member of the Denton Police Department and Josie knows there is more to this confession and crime than there appears to be.

As Josie investigates Gretchen's past, more bodies are found. What is the connection? Is there a connection? Why would Gretchen confess?

This is a great addition to the Josie Quinn series. As Regan gives us more of a background on Gretchen, the reader is also given a glimpse into Josie's life and into her relationships with those in her life including her sister, Trinity, and Noah to name a few.

This was a fast read for me. I didn't want to put this down! I wanted to know more about Gretchen, her past, the current crime and to see how the case would be resolved. This has quickly become one of my favorite series and this book did not disappoint. I found it to be suspenseful, riveting and a real page turner.

If you have not read this series, I highly recommend it. I believe each book can be read as a stand alone but why miss out on an outstanding series? Plus, there is character development from one book to the next so please start at the beginning!

Thank you to Bookouture and NetGalley who provided me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All the thoughts and opinions are my own.

Read more of my reviews at www.openbookpost.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Final Confession.

November 6, 2018 – Started Reading
November 7, 2018 –
November 8, 2018 –
November 10, 2018 – Shelved as: traveling-sister-reads
November 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Meredith Looking forward to your review, Debra! I just started this!

Debra Meredith wrote: "Looking forward to your review, Debra! I just started this!"

I really enjoyed it Meredith!

RedemptionDenied Excellent review, Debra!

message 4: by KAS (new)

KAS Nice to hear this author keeps delivering fabulous, unputdownable reads for you, Debra ;) Terrific review!! xoxo

Debra RedemptionDenied wrote: "Excellent review, Debra!"

Thank you RedemptionDenied!

Debra KAS wrote: "Nice to hear this author keeps delivering fabulous, unputdownable reads for you, Debra ;) Terrific review!! xoxo"

Thank you KAS!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Fantastic review, Debra! Gotta love those books that you struggle to put down. 😊

Debra Melissa wrote: "Fantastic review, Debra! Gotta love those books that you struggle to put down. 😊"

Thank you, Melissa!

message 9: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris Great review, Debra! You are reading some wonderful, satisfying books lately. You are on a roll!

Debra Chris wrote: "Great review, Debra! You are reading some wonderful, satisfying books lately. You are on a roll!"

Thank you, Chris!!! I am on a roll!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Awesome review, Debra! I just finished this one, tonight. I loved this one too.

Debra Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* wrote: "Awesome review, Debra! I just finished this one, tonight. I loved this one too."

Thank you Mary Beth!!!! I am so happy you enjoyed this as well!!!

message 13: by Jess☺️ (new) - added it

Jess☺️ Fantastic review Debra!! I loved the first 3 books I can't wait for this one glad it was page turner for you 😊

Debra Jess☺️ wrote: "Fantastic review Debra!! I loved the first 3 books I can't wait for this one glad it was page turner for you 😊"

Thank you, Jess! I hope you get the chance to read this one soon!