Annette Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"'s Reviews > Collision Course

Collision Course by Marie Harte

bookshelves: audio-from-hoopla-library, ebook-loan-from-hoopla

Lou Cortez, the most handsome of the Body Shop Bad Boys, and a self-proclaimed Latin Lover. And, really any man that can come twice consecutively in the same condom should have his own Kingdom.

The story begins just a week after Del’s wedding. Lou felt that Joey Reeves had shot him down, and Lou being a Casanova just couldn’t handle it. So, when Lou stumbled into the florist shop where Joey worked he was on a mission to conquer.

Joey’s son reveal was not what I expected. Every time I thought it was coming, nope it didn’t. There was a couple of one liners that floored me. I just couldn’t believe what was coming out of Lou’s mouth. I loved the three stories of this series that I read, but for some reason the build of this coupling kept me grinning on almost every page.

I will truly miss the comradery and rough housing of the Webster Body Shop Bad Boys. There was a lot of secondary characters that I can see as prospective stories. I’ll be watching for them.

This narration was also done by Laura Jennings. No big complaint EXCEPT it would have been so much better if Lou Cortez would have had a Spanish accent… Excellent Read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Collision Course.

November 6, 2018 – Started Reading