Patrica Liebe's Reviews > The Butterfly Bride

The Butterfly Bride by Vanessa Riley

U 50x66

I received a copy of this book via NetGalley and Entangled Amara for an honest review.
'The Butterfly Bride" is the third book in Advertisements for Love series. I have not read the other two books in this series but I have read a few books by this author. The Heroine in this story is the lovely and determined, Frederica Burghley who wants to get married by Yuletide and so she take out an advertisement in the Newspaper for a husband. But there is a person who responds and they are threatening to kill her. Luckily Frederica has a good friend whose is the Hero of this story Jasper Fitzwilliam, Lord Hartnell, has been a very dear friend to Frederica and he is determined to protect her at all costs. This love story moved at a very slow pace and I admit I yelled at the pages just to get the Hero and Heroine to at least show some romance towards each other. A kiss for instance. They finally got around to kissing and then the story got back on track. I will search out the other two books in this series and then read all three in sequence. I recommend this book and author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Butterfly Bride.

Finished Reading