Sam's Reviews > Inbetween

Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller

Inbetween is a fresh and exciting new take on reapers and true love. Fed-up of vampires and werewolves but still want to read a heart-racing paranormal story? Inbetween is for you.

After Emma survived a car crash three years ago, her life has been filled with never-ending "accidents". Right now, Emma is seventeen-years-old and trying to keep herself sane by focusing on school. But when Finn turns up out of nowhere, Emma feels a tug of familiarity. Finn is the boy who saved her from the car crash, a reaper who wasn't willing to let her die. Now, Emma is falling for him and that could her in more danger than she could ever imagine.

After reading Fuller's debut novel, Perigee Moon, I immediately fell in love with her style of writing and her ability to bring her characters to life. When I found out about this series I just had to read as soon as possible. Come on, a girl falling in love with a reaper while trying not to get herself killed? A story to get your heart racing!

I really, really enjoyed the characters. They were fun and extremely entertaining, especially Cash. Cash is Emma's best friend who sneaks in through her bedroom window every night to check if she's okay. Cash is one of those boys that are loyal and caring, but still knows how to have a good time. He made me laugh a lot throughout the book, and seemed to brighten the most dull of situations. I hope to see more of him in the sequel.

Inbetween is an exciting and heart-pumping novel that I would happily recommend to any who's looking for a cute romance with action and suspense. I'm looking forward to seeing what spins Fuller puts on the sequel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inbetween.

07/28/2012 page 10
3.0% "Interesting prologue."

Heather Hi Samantha,

We are trying to get Tara's book, Inbetween, into the top 100 on Amazon. We need at least 30 reviews on Amazon and have 8 right now. If you could post your review love, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The link to her book is http://www.amazon.com/Inbetween-Kisse....

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist

message 2: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Heather wrote: "Hi Samantha,

I will post a review as soon as I get back from my holiday :D Glad I can help!!

Heather Thanks Samantha! :)