Jenni Bishop's Reviews > Silk Road

Silk Road by Lynda Filler

Silk Road: Code Raven 6 by Lynda Filler​ will keep you glued to the edge of your seat and ​is full of action and intrigue, mayhem and thrills and is a great next book in the series. I am loving this series that revolves around the Raven Group which is a team of special ops forces. There are multiple facets to this story, leading in a way that they all come together in the end. Lynda characters are well developed and it was great to revisit with some favs and meet some who are new. Who doesn’t like a great book that has everything, from suspense, danger and drama, covert ops and secrets, and life and death situations. It is a fast paced story that will have your heart hammering as we chase around the world to save the children. Lynda knows how to weave her magic and provide us with a story that is full of lots of twists and turns leaving you feeling intense emotions. This book is well written and addicting, with a storyline that is captivating. This book is one you will not want to walk away from. I can't wait for the next book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silk Road.

November 4, 2018 – Started Reading