Sara Oxton's Reviews > Paper Girl

Paper Girl by Cindy R. Wilson

47206770

Paper Girl by Cindy R. Wilson a five-star read that will rip you into pieces. What a book, I honestly didn’t expect this to be as amazing as it was, it had me in tears several times not just sad tears either. This was so nicely done, as we read Zoe’s story you will get drawn in and realise that everyone at some point in their lives could be a paper boy or girl, ripped apart so easily and at times pieced together again just as easy. This is a deep story but also at times comedically funny and so entertaining that you will love every page. When you read the description of the paper room and they are in such descriptive details that you can see the comets on the walls. This story will have you looking up origami and if you are anything like me trying to find easy pieces to try out. I hadn’t read anything by this author before, but I will be making sure to check anything she releases as I cant get enough of this writing. If you have ever suffered from anxiety then this novel will speak to you, and if you know anyone with anxiety this will help you to understand them better, Cindy R. Wilson has a great talent for showing you the good, the bad and the beautiful of anxiety and how to deal with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Girl.

November 3, 2018 – Shelved