K.A. Merikan's Reviews > Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken

Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights by K.A. Merikan

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: alternative-lifestyle, bad-guys, beard, contemporary, crime, dark, dirty, disability, gay, horror, lies, m-m, mine, prisoner, suspense, taboo, abduction

Wrong Way Home

Coming out 15th April 2019

PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/KAMerikan...

This book is part of CRIMINAL DELIGHTS. Each novel can be read as a standalone and will contain a dark M/M romance.
Warning: These books are for adult readers who enjoy stories where lines between right and wrong get blurry. High heat, twisted and tantalizing, these are not for the fainthearted.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights.

Finished Reading
November 3, 2018 – Shelved as: prisoner
November 3, 2018 – Shelved as: suspense
November 3, 2018 – Shelved as: taboo
November 3, 2018 – Shelved as: abduction

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

Judith OMG!
Darker than normal? I can't wait.

message 2: by K.A. (last edited Nov 03, 2018 03:29PM) (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Judith >> yes, darker :> Murder, abduction, captivity!

Judith K.A. wrote: "Judith >> yes, darker :> Murder, abduction, captivity!"

Pretty normal for you girls,then?!

message 4: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Judith wrote: "K.A. wrote: "Judith >> yes, darker :> Murder, abduction, captivity!"

Pretty normal for you girls,then?!"

You'd think :> But we haven't written one this dub-con in a while.

message 5: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele Cover list! Even the font speaks to me. Can't wait!

message 6: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele Cover lust I meant. My autocorrect is a bitch.

message 7: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Ele, :> It's one hot cover indeed!

message 8: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan BLURB TIME! :>

--- One wrong turn. One right man. ---

Colin. Rule-follower. Future doctor. Witness to murder. Captive.
Taron. Survivalist. Mute. Murderer. Captor.

Like every other weekend, Colin is on his way home from university, but he’s taunted by the notion that he never takes risks in life and always follows the beaten path. On impulse, he decides to take a different route. Just this one time. What he doesn’t realize is that it’s the last time he has a choice.

He ends up taking a detour into the darkest pit of horror, abducted by a silent, imposing man with a blood-stained axe. But what seems like his worst nightmare might just prove to be a path to the kind of freedom Colin never knew existed.

Taron has lived alone for years. His land, his rules. He’d given up on company long ago. After all, attachment is a liability. He deals with his problems on his own, but the night he needs to dispose of an enemy, he ends up with a witness to his crime.

The last thing Taron needs is a nuisance of a captive. Colin doesn’t deserve death for setting foot on Taron’s land, but keeping him isn’t optimal either. It’s only when he finds out the city boy is gay that an altogether different option arises. One that isn’t right, yet tempts him every time Colin’s pretty eyes glare at him from the cage.

“When Taron looped the heavy metal collar around the slender neck and closed the padlock, his body throbbed with the excitement of knowing he owned this boy.
Was it wrong? Yes, yes it was.
Was it so, so good? Definitely.”

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:
Themes: prepping, alternative lifestyles, disability, crime, loneliness, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, fish out of water, opposites attract, abduction, Stockholm syndrome, family issues
Genre: Dark, thriller M/M romance
Erotic content: Scorching hot, emotional, explicit scenes
Length: ~ 70,000 words (Standalone)

This story contains scenes of explicit violence, offensive language, morally ambiguous characters.

This book is part of the Criminal Delights series. For other books in the collection, please see: Criminal Delights Listopia

Cadiva Wooooooooooooooooot!

message 10: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Cadiva, yep :> Full on

message 11: by **Kaycee** (new) - added it

**Kaycee** Oooh, nice!!! I’ve been missing your dark dark stories!!!

message 12: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Kim, might sound weird but ... me too! It's been too long and I crave to crawl back into that void ha ha!

message 13: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan From the reviews I guess I've got to claim the tag of err... sweet dark romance??? XD

message 14: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele K.A. wrote: "From the reviews I guess I've got to claim the tag of err... sweet dark romance??? XD"

Only you could claim that tag. Lol

message 15: by K.A. (new) - added it

K.A. Merikan Ele wrote: "K.A. wrote: "From the reviews I guess I've got to claim the tag of err... sweet dark romance??? XD"

Only you could claim that tag. Lol"

I mean... I'm kind of proud. "He's a murderer but... he loves his cats okay!?" ;D

message 16: by Ele (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ele K.A. wrote: "Ele wrote: "K.A. wrote: "From the reviews I guess I've got to claim the tag of err... sweet dark romance??? XD"

Only you could claim that tag. Lol"

I mean... I'm kind of proud. "He's a murderer b..."

Lmao...I might need a brand new shelf for this.

Cadiva He totally is adorable