Jessaka's Reviews > Mass Dreams of the Future

liked it
bookshelves: future-studies

I Hate This Dream

Published 1989

When I lived in Berkeley I was interested in past life hypnosis and had read Dr. Helen Wambach’s books on past life hypnosis. She was a psychologist living in Berkeley, and when she wrote that she wanted to do future life hypnosis, I had wished that I could afford to go to her, but being a poor student I didn’t have the money. For years I wondered if she had ever done any progressive life hypnosis. She had. I found this book a few years ago, used book since it was out of print. I read it just after President Obama had come into office.

I read that people who had been hypnotized foretold of a president in 2000 that would have prominent ears. I thought of Obama. The time line was off by a few years.

Clients also foretold of having no more gasoline for their cars, and I recall that some lived on Mars. Again, the timeline was off, but people are talking about creating a colony on Mars now. Good luck with that one. Also during this time a lot of souls were not being reborn to life on earth. Life was just to drastic for anyone to wish to live on it. As a result the population had been reduced by 95 percent. I could dig that.

I talked with Chet Snow about the time line, and he agreed that it was off, but he is now running around with Raymond Moody checking out crop circles.

Well, it was at least an interesting read even though life on earth, as people had described it, was hard, but at least they didn’t have the walking dead to deal with. Still, walking around with no car isn’t easy.

One Amazon reviewer of this book said this: “These mass hypnotic sessions foresaw many things, such as 9/11, Fukushima, the Japanese tsunami…” I don’t recall this when reading the book, and I don’t wish to read this book again to find out. I do know that no one foresaw our new Liar in Chief. But there is talk now of living on Mars, and there is talk of climate but maybe we talked about these things before the book was written. Still, I only recall talking about pollution and overpopulation back then.

Most of all, it was the president with the prominent ears that interested me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mass Dreams of the Future.

November 3, 2018 – Started Reading
November 3, 2018 – Shelved
November 3, 2018 – Shelved as: future-studies
November 3, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Fascinating review!

It sounds like divination of crop circles is Chet Snow's next book.

Jessaka Lori wrote: "Fascinating review!

It sounds like divination of crop circles is Chet Snow's next book."

Yes, it is. I am on his mailing list, but I seldom read it, and it is all about crop circles.