Beatrice's Reviews > Le persone sensibili hanno una marcia in più: trasformare l'ipersensibilità da svantaggio a vantaggio

Le persone sensibili hanno una marcia in più by Rolf Sellin

it was ok
bookshelves: essay, self-help

You know that Whitney Houston's song that goes "I get so emotional baby / everytime I think of you"?
Well, being an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) is like living in loop the part "I get so emotional / everytime"

(Two stars because it was not cohesive at all and kept jumping from one topic to the other)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Le persone sensibili hanno una marcia in più.

November 2, 2018 – Started Reading
November 2, 2018 – Shelved
November 15, 2018 – Shelved as: essay
November 15, 2018 – Finished Reading
December 30, 2018 – Shelved as: self-help

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jenny, (new)

Jenny, The Distracted Bee We need updated HSP books! I like the classic: Highly Sensitive Person (blanking on the author) because it was reassuring that there are other people out there that get sensory overload like I do! (I also would like us to find a new “label” as Highly Sensitive sounds too weak...

Beatrice I wish I could read that book, unfortunately this was the only one about HSP in my library. Here in Italy, being highly sensitive is not considered a real state of mind, but just a characteristic, like having blue eyes. I totally agree that we need a new term. Maybe it would help others to understand :)