Dee Montoya's Reviews > Hate Notes

Hate Notes by Vi Keeland

FIVE~FAVORITE ~STARS *****

I loved, loved, loved, loved this book. Any story written by these two authors is always a winner for me. They have amazing writing chemistry, and together they always create the sexiest, most entertaining stories. Hate Notes is a 2018 most favorite read of the year for me; it was absolutely fantastic!

photo 6E8349D5-FEDF-4348-9310-78E179DC0D3F_zpsdzy7vyyj.jpg

Charlotte is going through some tough times. She’s recently had to quit her job and broke up with her fiancé. She’s now having to sell her wedding gown in order to get some money to at least eat and pay some bills, while she tries to find a new job. When she’s at the bridal store trying to negotiate the sale of her dress, she encounters a magnificent gown, and even though she’s not wanting to even think about another wedding after her heartbreak, this dress is too irresistible not to try on. The color of the dress, the whimsical design is just perfect, and Charlotte also finds a beautiful and romantic blue note sewn into the dress. That little note is just what Charlotte needs to renew the hope she lost. The note is written on the stationery of Reed Eastwood, and Charlotte is now obsessing about finding this guy.

Charlotte not only finds him but ends up working with him in his company by a crazy turn of events. He is just as handsome as she imagined, but what she didn’t imagine is that he would be rude, and mean, and that the only notes he’s willing to send her, are Hate Notes.

This book is simply wonderful. It's laugh out loud funny, red-Hot sexy and the chemistry between the characters, and the highly entertaining plot make this book a complete page-turner, that you won’t be able to put down. So, don’t wait any longer and delve into the pages of this five star read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hate Notes.

November 2, 2018 – Started Reading
November 2, 2018 – Shelved
November 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
November 2, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
November 4, 2018 – Finished Reading
November 5, 2018 –
98.0% "AMAZING! I loved every minute of this book"
November 5, 2018 – Shelved as: beautiful-cover
November 5, 2018 – Shelved as: h-o-t
November 5, 2018 – Shelved as: hot-alpha-male
November 5, 2018 – Shelved as: my-favorite-book-ever
November 5, 2018 – Shelved as: my-fictional-boyfriends

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog BEAUTIFUL review Boo!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖