James's Reviews > To the Nines

To the Nines by Janet Evanovich

liked it
bookshelves: 3-multi-book-series, 1-fiction

Book Review
3 out of 5 stars for To the Nines, the 9th book in the "Stephanie Plum" cozy mystery series, written in 2002 by Janet Evanovich. And with this review, I am officially caught up on older reads for this series... and I can now pickup where I left off by reading book 19 this summer... and it will be a much more detailed and thorough review. In this one, #9, Stephanie is chasing an illegal immigrant as her bail jumper. While hilarious and funny, this one didn't feel as strong as the rest. Hard to keep up in such a prolific series, right? Still funny. Takes her all over the place. Even to the strip clubs. And you probably think she had to perform this time... you won't know unless you check it out. Rest assured, she's still working for her cousin's agency. And she still has her colleagues to keep her in check. Hopefully Joe and Ranger don't see the extents she has to go on this case. But when it turns out to be one of her scariest and biggest, she has to turn to them for help. She's still getting the hang of this job, but with each culprit, she's one step closer to perfection.

About Me
For those new to me or my reviews... here's the scoop: I read A LOT. I write A LOT. And now I blog A LOT. First the book review goes on Goodreads, and then I send it on over to my WordPress blog at https://thisismytruthnow.com, where you'll also find TV & Film reviews, the revealing and introspective 365 Daily Challenge and lots of blogging about places I've visited all over the world. And you can find all my social media profiles to get the details on the who/what/when/where and my pictures. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Vote in the poll and ratings. Thanks for stopping by.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To the Nines.

Started Reading