Jessica (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)'s Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Cherrie Lynn

Not many people know this about me but Seth "Ghost" Warren is legit one of my top favorite male characters ever. I have reread his and Macy's book so many times, I've lost count. So please close your eyes and briefly imagine my reaction when I saw Cherrie Lynn was releasing more of their story. I. FREAKING. DIED.

Breathless finds Ghost and Macy married and contemplating a family when the past comes knocking on their door. Ghost is just as delicious and adorable and funny and real as he ever was and I fell right back into love with him. Macy is as relatable as ever, a bit more sure of herself and her relationship these days, but the girl Ive known and loved is still there deep down when old insecurities make their way to the surface. Truly, this was the very best walk down memory lane, a story that brings their relationship full circle, reminding the reader how difficult their journey has been while simultaneously proving how strong and perfect they are in this new phase of their lives.

This book is SEXY. It's so so so steamy. It's wickedly hot and a bit angsty yet still deliciously sweet and romantic all at once. I couldn't have been more thrilled to get this glimpse into their present. It was so so so good and now all I can think about is going back to the beginning to retrace their steps all over again. I seriously LOVE the Dermamania crew, I love the whole vibe of this series and I can't recommend it enough. This fast paced romance was simply icing on the cake because I truly thought the series was complete and to get more Ghost and Macy when I wasn't expecting it was the most AMAZING surprise. I love love loved Breathless and this just validated my feelings that Ghost is still the best everrrrrr.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

October 26, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
October 26, 2018 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
November 1, 2018 – Started Reading