Meg's Reviews > Down & Dirty: Dex

Down & Dirty by Jeanne St. James

bookshelves: binge-worthy, mc-hunks-of-burning-love

WOOOOOOOW. Okay. Just. Wow. This was the 8th book in the DAMC series from the wonderful Jeanne St. James. I can honestly say that these books not only are getting better and better but they are definitely keeping me on my toes. How can I wait over a month for the next one?? I enjoyed reading this book because it was so different, it was different and unique. I haven't read many books that are like this one, because women like Brooke are not usually a huge favorite of mine, especially the ones that get so irked when someone calls them "babe", but Brooke made it work. Brooke is an extremely independent, business owner that comes to Shadow Valley in hopes of finding answers, but of course she runs into Dex (which by the way keeps wanting to autocorrect to "sex" lol!). Dex and Brooke were electric together, like seriously, you could feel that sexual chemistry coming off the pages like crazy! I was also pleasantly surprised by Dex, only because I didn't feel like I knew enough about him from the previous books, but boy oh boy did he deliver. Dex was overprotective, and surprisingly sweet. He didn't want to take away Brooke's independence but simply wanted to be a part of her life. I do enjoy overly possessive alpha males, but I was happy to see something slightly different play out. Also, we got to see more of the D's sexy "Shadows", anyone else dying to read that series?? Because I. Can't. Wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down & Dirty.

October 28, 2018 – Started Reading