Amara Tanith's Reviews > Demon Vampire: Anthology

Jan 07, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: own, did-not-finish, reviewed, arc-physical, 2012
Recommended to Amara by: Virgil Allen Moore

A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

In short, the lack of adequate editing in this book prevented me from enjoying it. For my full review, see here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Vampire.

January 7, 2012 – Shelved
page 20
page 38
page 50
January 11, 2012 –
page 70

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Virgil Moore Thank you for your honest and frank view of my slanted expression of art. I will try to achieve a higher grasp of English as I make my way through the career I have ahead of me.

Amara Tanith I do sincerely regret that I couldn't offer a more positive review. But I certainly do hope to see you develop and improve your craft as your career progresses, as I hate to see creativity like yours stifled by grammatical flaws and such. I look forward to the day when I stumble across a book of yours that I can wholeheartedly enjoy.

Virgil Moore You might want to take a look at my novella, SSR 1192. It's a 37,000+ word short story that is set in the same world as the first. Though I am sure you will find the grammar to be perfectly leveled to Demon Vampire, I believe you would enjoy the flow over everything else. Special Science Report 1192 is up on my site if you'd like to take a look at it.

Virgil Allen Moore

Amara Tanith Thanks for letting me know about it. I'll certainly check it out when I get a chance.