Kendall's Reviews > Manuscript for Murder

Manuscript for Murder by Jessica Fletcher

Manuscript for Murder was such a fun and cozy read!

I absolutely loved Jessica's character. She is trying to find out a case that involves lies, blackmail, and a missing manuscript that everyone is trying to get their hands on!

Manuscript for Murder is a very well paced mystery that keeps you wanting more. It was a very fast paced and easy read.

I really enjoyed how it was an overall "book themed plot". This added so much more since I LOVE to read haha.

After reading this, I want to go back and read all the series... and not to mention am dying to watch the tv show now!

If you're in the mood for a fun yet cozy mystery this is definitely for you. It's different then the normal crazy psychological thrillers I'm used to but it was a fun change.

Overall, 4 stars.

Huge thank you Berkley for my copy in exchange for my honest thoughts.

Pub date: 11/6/18
Published to GR: 11/1/18

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Manuscript for Murder.

October 31, 2018 – Started Reading
October 31, 2018 – Shelved
November 1, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Marialyce (new)

Marialyce My mom was an avid fan of this TV series. Glad you enjoyed thi book, Kendall!

Holly  B The book theme was so fun! Great review Kendie!

message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS Glad you had such a fun, enjoyable time with Jessica!! Fabulous review, Kendall ;) xoxo 😊💕

message 4: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Loved your review, Kendall!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Wonderful review of a wonderful book, Kendall! ♥️ happy I read this with you!

message 6: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I love this series. Hope to get to this one soon!! ❤😊❤

message 7: by Kaceey (new)

Kaceey Terrific review Kendall! The shows were so much fun to watch! Glad the books are great too!🤗

message 8: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Great review, Kendall! ;)

message 9: by Mary Beth (last edited Nov 05, 2018 12:17PM) (new)

Mary Beth Awesome review, Kendall! Glad you enjoyed it. I use to watch the T.V. Show all the time. ❤