Jessica Figueroa's Reviews > The Corner of Holly and Ivy

The Corner of Holly and Ivy by Debbie Mason

bookshelves: adult, arc, contemporary, holiday-reads, netgally, romance, winter-reads

Ariannas dream when up in flames along with the shop went on fire that also damaged her body as well. Depressed for a while she rearly went out and trying to help her grand mother who has dementia in any way that she can. It seems though her grandmother is campaigning for a mayoral race and doesn't seem to be in the right frame of mine then Connor a attorney and old flame of hers come around trying to help out but managed to get her running on her grandmothers behalf. Theres a mess and a half that's going to come up in this book and your not going to want to miss it.

I loved that that here was so much going on in this book. With how nicely it was written and just how things were turning out it was just so easy to get consumed with the book where I rarely moved engrossed in this book. I was just curious to see what was going to be going on and wondering if Glamma would do something else. Then there was the romance that was happening between Arianna and Conner and its so easy to want to root for them. I loved getting to know the characters over the course of the book and was curious to see who did win after all they were going through. Overall pretty great book I really enjoyed it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Corner of Holly and Ivy.

October 31, 2018 – Started Reading