Eric Walker's Reviews > Borderless

Borderless by Eliot Peper

Eliot does it again with another action packed near future story

Borderless picks up where Bandwidth leaves off as groups are more aware of the true power that the feed can possess on the global civilization.

This story is from Diana's viewpoint, who is a working as a freelance spy now that she has left the CIA. A subtle underlying story of the book is how Diana is trying to figure out how to avoid second-guessing herself, putting trust in others, all while battling mentors and others from her past. While she is dealing with her own internal struggles, she needs to stay sharp in order to put a stop to others taking over one of the worlds most important resources.

One of the things I appreciate about Eliot's books is the realistic characters, their struggles, and overall attention to detail. Even though the book is written in a near future time, he used tools at his disposal to map/chart out what the world would have looked like and the paths the characters could have taken.

For more of my take on the book check it out at https://stillthinking.me/borderless-b...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Borderless.

October 30, 2018 – Started Reading