Renee Entress's Reviews > On the Way Back

On the Way Back by Ella Fox

bookshelves: arc, duet, read-2019, series, short-story, suspense, twists-turns

5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 2-part story so be prepared to get both parts. The story has pain, secrets, suspense, and heartbreak.

This is the conclusion of Shaelyn and Garrett’s story. The love is there but these two have struggles and heartbreak. Will they be able to overcome those struggles to be together or should they just walk away? Some couples can only take some much before they breakdown is there hope that this couple can overcome all the pain to come back together? This book drips with emotions. Bring your tissues and your bubble wrap for the kindle. You will want to throw it. This is the part where you get all your answers. They might not be the answers you wanted or expected but you get them. Where there is tragedy that shatters you sometimes love will heal all the shattered pieces. Can broken hearts heal enough for the love to be stronger than ever?

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I could connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Way Back.

October 30, 2018 – Shelved