Candace Tidwell's Reviews > The Boy I Grew Up With

The Boy I Grew Up With by Tijan

bookshelves: favorites

Wow! Anyone that follows me knows that Tijan is one of my FAVORITE authors! October has become my all time favorite month because I get new books from them all and I'm lagging a bit from reading all the new books BUT...this has been my favorite so far.
I have wanted this storyline for soooooooo long! Heather has always been my favorite kickass sidekick and she finally has her chance to shine! Of course mysterious Channing has always interested me but Heather is obviously the one I relate to. ;) I will say this, DO NOT READ this book if you have read the Fallen Crest Series! Do not enter, do not pass go! You cannot fully appreciate the book otherwise. Truth! I would not lie to you.
Now, this book is truly epic (in the words of my son). So many questions are answered and if you read Crew you get a little insight at what is to come. That's all I'm giving you. You have to buy the book to find out more! Till next time!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boy I Grew Up With.

October 30, 2018 – Started Reading
October 30, 2018 – Shelved
October 30, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
October 30, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Wendy Great review Candace ;) xoxo