abby.'s Reviews > Life after Death

Life after Death by Jackson Paul Baer

Review
Life After Death is the second book of An American Family. It is about Isaac Childs and his family… I can’t say too much as it would be too much of a spoiler, especially if you readers have not read the first one. This book is definitely more of a drama than the first book. I really feel for the Childs family! Omg! all the tragedy that this family has been through, I can’t even imagine the pain they would’ve all felt.

Life After Death was definitely written so well, I was not disappointed at all. At first I was a little worried that I wouldn’t like it at all but I felt the opposite. It did not take me long to finish it at all. It was easier to read than the first one but I still love the entire book. I had so many mixed feelings all the way through to the end, I was annoyed, angry, sad, happy and I also cried so much near the end. I literally couldn’t put it down, I just wanted to know what was going to happened.

The characters were once again created so well. The story was amazing! the drama and all the struggles that the characters had to go through in their lives was unbelievable. The entire book felt so real, it felt like I was part of the family and I was going through the struggle and life challenges they had to go though. I really felt really sorry for this family.

There was some parts on the book that I wanted to strangle Isaac! OMG! the guy can’t control himself! and his son… He started to sound like he was going to become like his father when it came to drinking and making bad decisions! I am a little curious what happened to Nicole and how Harrison really felt about Olivia saying a few words about her crazy ex girlfriend…

Conclusion
Overall the story, the characters, the whole family drama and struggle was created so well! Jackson Baer did an amazing job! I LOVED IT! I highly recommended to all the mystery and family drama lovers out there to read this book series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life after Death.

October 29, 2018 – Shelved