Teri's Reviews > Fighting for Someday

Fighting for Someday by M. M. Koenig

F 50x66

Every day in school, hell in life was a struggle to keep his anger in check. His life was chaos from every angle and it was tearing him apart. She had an abusive life at home with her father and a mother who was more interested in her next drink. These two find each other and in many ways protect each other from all of the attacks, but . . . . When friends actions cause them even more trouble the someday they are fighting for is in jeopardy. Between her father and the people fighting to take Trey down the love they have, the love that feeds and sustains them is being threatened.

Awesome read filled with angst and wonderful support characters and a few folks that deserve so much more than they get. These two are fighting a battle where their chance of winning is low and this author is going to make them work darn hard for it. I haven't read this author before but I have completely enjoyed myself. There is much left to this complicated couple to explore and work through and I can hardly wait. No this isn't over so yeah you need to read this before the next one is out cos it isn't a standalone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting for Someday.

Started Reading