Nawnee's Reviews > Third Grave Dead Ahead

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

Jan 07, 2012

Recommended for: Everyone

I'm going to try not to write any spoilers in my review since I know its irritating.
This is a great third book in the Charley Davidson series. Anyone that enjoys paranormal romance, or just a kick ass take no prisoners main character will fall in love with this book series. I highly recommend you start at the beginning or you will miss out on very important situations, information, and character development.
This book is an edge of your seat fast-paced read. The characters are all well rounded and have substance. I find myself wishing I could have coffee with most of Darynda's Characters. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this original take on the supernatural world. It will grab you buy the seat of your pants and not let go even when the book is finished I find myself wondering what's going to happen next.
I want to tell you about the story line but I don't want to give away anything about the book, so I will just say this its a shocking read for Charley Davidson's fans and the situations and ending will blow you away. I find myself irritated and fascinated all at the same time. This book took me less than a day to read I just couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the 4th book to come out!! I'm going to end up rereading the first 3 books to tide me over until the 4th book comes out, then I will have to find something else to distract myself cause I'm sure her book won't be out next month no matter how hard I wish. :) If you've never read this series before what are you waiting for you won't regret for one minute picking up the first 3 books you might even thank me for telling you about them. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Third Grave Dead Ahead.

January 7, 2012 – Shelved