Cee Cee Houston's Reviews > Seduce Me

Seduce Me by Kelly Elliott

Seduce Me is the first in the new series ‘Austin Singles’ by author Kelly Elliott. It’s also my first book by her and I don’t mind admitting it was a great start. I really loved her story about Charlie and Tucker. It was hot, sexy and fun in places and in others the raw emotions left me with tears in my eyes. I felt all the feels and there’s nothing better than that with a book as far as I am concerned.
Tucker and Charlie hooked up for one wild weekend whilst in college, but it never went further. Charlie had grown up knowing she had to concentrate of her schooling and then her job at her father’s company, she thought she had no time for a relationship. But, Tucker had been her undoing. And, even though she loved him like crazy, she walked away, leaving only a note behind.
Now, seven years later, Charlie has lost her parents and is in danger not being confirmed as CEO of her father’s company due to a bylaw her grandfather had written into the company rules. Forced to comply or lose everything she has worked for all her life, Charlie has just one option.
To get married.
Except there’s only one man whom she’d ever want to tie the knot with and he wouldn’t even give her the time of day, never mind save her a**. If she’s going to get her man, she’s going to have to be sneaky. Wily. Sexy. She’s going to have to…
Seduce him.
But, can she?
And in doing so, what will happen between them? She knows she still loves Tucker, but the man can’t stand her.
Or so she believes.
Tucker has loved Charlie for as long as he’s known her, and as much as he’d love to hate her he can’t. When he secretly finds out what Charlie needs and how she plans to win him over, he decides to turn the table on her and beat her at her own game.
Aah, games!! I guess we all know how games of this sort play out in the book world lol, and it’s no different here. It was fun watching them fall back in love all the while fighting it and denying how the felt. The sexy banter, the dirty talk and the hot as sin smexy scenes. I couldn’t get enough. But, when it all got deep, and dirty and real. That’s what I enjoyed the most.
This was a great first time read and I thoroughly recommend it, to fans of Kelly Elliott and newbies alike.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduce Me.

October 29, 2018 – Started Reading