Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Storm Cursed

Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs

I just have one question. What did Coyote mean at the end of Storm Cursed?

Arg, I wish I understood him. He's such a mystery. He's powerful, a trickster, very smart and he loves his daughter, Mercy, even though he has a weird way of showing it.

The Mercyverse is one of my favorite places to go back to. I adore Mercy and Adam. After this many years, Patricia Briggs has demonstrated that a couple can be together and still attract readers without the need for an unnecessary love triangle. To this day, Iron Kissed is still one of my favorite books.

Also, I love the side characters like Stephan, Zee, Sherwood Post, Tad, Joel, Ben, Wulfe, Larry (Goblin King), etc. I wish we could spend more time with each of them. They are fantastic! Mercy keeps on bringing on strays that make her life so much more interesting (and deadly..LOL).

When I start a new Mercy book, I always wonder where Mrs. Briggs is going to take her this time. Yes, Mercy has been hurt and almost killed so many times but she's fast, resourceful and she has learned to trust her mate and friends to help her out. She continues to grow as a character. She's my girl crush.

Storm Cursed is mostly about witches. Bad witches. Black Magic witches. Mercy is not a fan. She knows they are trouble and she must intervene. She must do it. Her job is to help the humans and the Fae meet without the witches killing them all.

I hated those Bad. Bad. Witches.

Storm Cursed is full of action, intrigue, suspense, and amazing characters. Unputtable down. The stories are only getting better.

Cliffhanger: no

4.5/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Ace via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm Cursed.

October 29, 2018 – Shelved