Alice Taylor's Reviews > Dirty Blood

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand

F 50x66

Dirty Blood is the first story in the Dirty Blood series of books. This is a story about Tara Godfrey, seemingly normal 17-year-old girl until she is attacked by a girl who turns into a wolf. Just going on instinct Tara manages to fight the girl off and killing her in the process, but then doesn’t understand what happened. This is when Wes comes across the scene. He was supposed to be meeting the girl who turned into the wolf and realizes that Tara must be something other than just a normal human to have survived the encounter. Things just keep going from there and I will let you take it from there.

This story is great. The characters develop fast and draw the reader right in. The way things start it just grabs the reader and keeps you turning the pages. I just could not put it down. It is a new take on the idea of the hunters, who are there to protect humans and kill werewolves, and the werewolves themselves. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys paranormal coming of age style books. I would caution you that the book is part of a series, so you need the next books to continue the story. I found a set of the first four books and purchased that for me after reading this book.

I’m giving this book 5 hearts

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book from
Romance Authors that Rock. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Blood.

Finished Reading