Anastasia シ's Reviews > Twilight Siege

Twilight Siege by Jill Ramsower

bookshelves: 2018, authors-r, book-boyfriends, fantasy, paranormal-romance, faeries, paranormal-uf, adult

Full Review on my blog!
This series is brilliant. I loved the first book and this one was as intense and spell binding as the first one.

Rebecca's whole world has changed, the events surrounding her are even more intense this time around and she needs to learn about her powers and control them to defeat Morgan and save her world. Rebecca learns what it means to wield both light and dark magic, while learning what it even means to be Fae.

She travels with Lochlan to the Shadowlands, where we meet Fen, he helps her learn her magic and it's not an easy task. The shadowlands isn't a safe place, but thankfully, they've got Fen, since he's been stuck there after being banished.

Meanwhile, Morgan is biding her time and we the readers can only hope that between Becca, Lochlan, and the rest of the Hunt, she can be stopped. While I thought the 'war' scene was cleaver, it felt bland, and it was over in like 2.2 seonds. LOL

Not the most satisfying end but still pretty good! Twilight Siege was way better than the fist book, imo. I'm looking forward to what then next book has in store.

I CANT WAIT TO READ SHADES OF BETRAYAL!
_________________________________
Shadow Play |Review
Twilight Siege |Review
Shades of Betrayal |Review
Born of Nothing |Review

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Facebook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight Siege.

October 27, 2018 – Started Reading
October 27, 2018 – Shelved
October 27, 2018 –
page 15
4.34% ""Black eyes, black necklace, black clothes, black heart—black may have been just a color, but what it represented was my power."

I already love this book."
October 27, 2018 –
October 29, 2018 – Finished Reading
June 8, 2019 – Shelved as: faeries
June 8, 2019 – Shelved as: paranormal-uf
June 11, 2019 – Shelved as: adult

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Esra (new)