Bonnie's Reviews > Magic Slays

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews

Jan 06, 2012

bookshelves: pn-werewolves-shifters, pn-vampires, urban-fantasy, adult, z-2012

Stayed up way too late just to finish this.
Will compile my thoughts more later.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Slays.

January 6, 2012 – Shelved
January 6, 2012 – Shelved as: pn-vampires
January 6, 2012 – Shelved as: pn-werewolves-shifters
January 6, 2012 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy
January 9, 2012 – Started Reading
January 9, 2012 –
9.0% ""I'm going to ignore that you just referred to yourself as 'sugar woogums.'""
January 10, 2012 –
19.0% "“Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Andrea frowned. “Would you like me to pul over and ask that bamboo for directions?” “I don’t know, do you think it wil answer?” We peered at the bamboo. “I think it looks suspicious,” Andrea said. “Maybe there is a heffalump hiding in it.” Andrea stared at me. “You know, heffalump? From Pooh Bear?” “Where do you even get this shit?""
January 10, 2012 –
25.0% "So I've plowed through the first four and now I find myself dawdling through the last one. I think my subconscious knows how sad I’m going to be once I don’t have any more Kate Daniels to read."
January 10, 2012 –
33.0% "“I’m serious, Kate. I can be useful to you. Besides, you need somebody to ride shotgun. You gave Grendel to Andrea, so you don’t have a wingman. I can vomit better than a shaved poodle, I promise." - Lol I love Derek."
January 11, 2012 –
42.0% "'The overall effect was decidedly villainous. He needed a black horse and a barbarian horde to lead. That or a crew of cutthroats, a ship with blood-red sails, and some knucklehead heroine to lust after. He would fit right into Andrea's romance novels as some evil pirate captain. If he started stroking his beard, I'd have to kill him on principle.'"
January 11, 2012 –
68.0% "Chapter Eighteen"
January 11, 2012 – Finished Reading
July 25, 2012 – Shelved as: adult
November 14, 2015 – Shelved as: z-2012

message 1: by Jasprit (new)

Jasprit Omg Bonnie you've stormed through this series! I keep meaning to pick up the first book!

Bonnie Jasprit wrote: "Omg Bonnie you've stormed through this series! I keep meaning to pick up the first book!"

Once I started I couldn't stop! :D I really kinda loved it.