Naughty Book Blog's Reviews > Secrets

Secrets by Aleatha Romig

Aleatha Romig delivers another all-consuming story. Once I started this book, I couldn't stop! I was trapped in its web of intricately spun suspense, raw emotion and heat. In the end I was left questioning everything I thought I knew, and of course, desperate for the next installment of this story.
I loved Kennedy's (or Araneae's) character. Despite some rather stressful and emotionally upsetting events in her life as a young woman, she's become a strong, fierce woman to be reckoned with. She takes no crap and is full of sass. When she had to become another person as a 16 year old girl, I think she reinvented herself in all the best ways.
Sterling Sparrow is dark, mysterious and seriously bossy. It was so much fun to watch Kennedy/Araneae put him in his place. As the story progressed I became increasingly fascinated with his fascinating past, which appears to be far more twisted and darker than I had anticipated.
If you are a fan of dark and edgy romantic suspense, move this series to the top of your list! The truth is uncertain, and you don't know who you can trust. Hold on tight because when Aleatha's in charge, it's bound to be a wild ride!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets.

October 26, 2018 – Started Reading