Susanne 's Reviews > Something About You

Something About You by Julie James

bookshelves: perfect-for-me, quality, genre-contemporary-romance
Read 3 times. Last read February 13, 2012 to June 7, 2016.

Updated after third re-read 6/7/16

Just as good the third time around! It firmly belong among my all-time favs!
Julie James has a rare gift. She is amazing.
What I loved about this book:

1. The super hot brooding alpha protective FBI agent hero
2. The super hot sazzy assistant US Attorney heroine
3. Their chemistry and Cameron and Jack as a hot, smashing couple
4. The dry sarcasm and the laugh-out-loud moments - not just a slight chuckle but true laughs
5. The story structure and the way everything played out in a believable but over-the-top way
6. That I actually felt like being threatened by a murderer and protected by Jack sounded totally amazing and something I would not be opposed to (knowing that the HEA was right around the corner)
7. All of the above

Update: I just read it for the second time and it was so good! I will definitely read this over and over again. Jack Pallas is so hot! And Cameron is an amazing heroine and I would love to be friends with her. She's smart, sassy and gorgeous.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something About You.

Quotes Susanne Liked

Julie James
“More like a chocolate molten lava cake. A dessert so sinful, so luscious, so filled with inner heat it made a girl want to lick each and every crumb right off the plate. That was Jack Pallas.”
Julie James, Something About You

Finished Reading
Finished Reading
January 6, 2012 – Shelved
February 13, 2012 – Started Reading
June 7, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Im rereading this soon !!!!!!
Love the quote !

Susanne It was at least as good the second time around! I think maybe because I already knew them, it was like seeing old friends xD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its been so long since I have read it , I hardly even remember it :( except that I had loved it , getting it soon again.

She is one of those authors whose books seem nice everytime you reread them.

Tiko i totally loved her "sexiest man alife" xD

Susanne Then you're going to love this - it's even better!! I reread it this month and it was still awesome!

Debra Great review Susanne! Just started this one and really liking it so far ;-D

Susanne Debra wrote: "Great review Susanne! Just started this one and really liking it so far ;-D"

Thank you, Debra! Yay! Looking forward to your review <3