Erin Lewis's Reviews > Seduce Me

Seduce Me by Kelly Elliott

5 Star Review Seduce Me (Austin Singles #1) by Kelly Elliott

I was so excited when I heard that Kelly Elliott had a new series and jumped at the chance to read and review. This is a second chance at love story, a friends to lovers, lovers to enemies and back again story.

Charleston “Charlie” Monroe walked away from Tucker Middleton 7 years ago and has not looked back. Now, she desperately needs his help, the question is, will he help?

Seduce Me was full of off the charts chemistry between Charlie and Tucker and had me riveted from the first to the last page, honestly I couldn’t put this book down and read it in almost one sitting.

Charlie needs Tucker’s help but will not tell him the reason. Their camaraderie and banter had me in stitches at times and I loved how fiery the relationship between Tucker and Charlie was. I adore Tucker, he really isn’t afraid to say what he wants and frankly his alpha tendencies left me in tatters.

Tucker and Charlie must come to terms with the past before they can contemplate a future together. Can Tucker forgive Charlie for walking away or is he bound to the bitter past?

You could tell that Tucker and Charlie really do belong together but circumstances continue to drive a wall between them. Seduce Me was an angsty yet fun read that I thoroughly enjoyed.

The secondary characters caught my attention and I eagerly anticipate the next story in the Austin Singles series. I do believe Ms. Elliott has another winning series on her hands.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduce Me.

October 23, 2018 – Shelved